Learn about the facts, emotions, beliefs, and behaviors behind theft in this Washington State approved 4-hour course.
You will need to create a login once to access your courses. Payment is accepted via Stripe .
*Pricing reflects a processing fee
Our curriculum is based on the current research that examines why people steal and what helps them change these patterns of behavior. We will explore impulsive stealing and compulsive stealing, which is also referred to as kleptomania. Our course is based on accountability and is far more interactive than alternative programs, with a personalized approach to examining:
- Why participants found themselves stealing,
- What their thinking and beliefs are around theft,
- Possible co-occurring mental health or substance abuse issues,
- Effective stress management and life management techniques,
- What to do when one's values and morals don't match their behaviors
- Research-based treatment recommendations for impulsive and compulsive stealing.
Courtney Greif, LMHCA
Julie Archer, MS, AAC