Gain a 4-hour certificate of completion to present to an employer or probation officer
Satisfies your court or diversion requirements
We also offer English subtitles for those hard of hearing, and multilingual subtitles for those primarily speaking Russian, Spanish, or Ukrainian.
Learn about the facts, emotions, beliefs, and behaviors behind theft in this Nationally approved 4-hour course.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once purchased.
About the Course
- Pricing reflects a processing fee.
- As of the current Thinkific design, the cursor cannot move around the video. If you exit out of the course and close Thinkific, the video will automatically start over. If you plan to take a break during the video, please leave the Thinkfic course paused and opened in a tab. Once a video is complete, the next video can be played. Thank you for your understanding.
- You will need to create a login to access your courses. Payment is accepted via Stripe.
Our curriculum is based on the current research that examines why people steal and what helps them change these patterns of behavior. We will explore impulsive stealing and compulsive stealing, which is also referred to as kleptomania. Our course is based on accountability and is far more interactive than alternative programs, with a personalized approach to examining:
- Why participants found themselves stealing,
- What their thinking and beliefs are around theft,
- Possible co-occurring mental health or substance abuse issues,
- Effective stress management and life management techniques,
- What to do when one's values and morals don't match their behaviors
- Research-based treatment recommendations for impulsive and compulsive stealing.
Courtney Greif, LMHCA
Julie Archer, MS, AAC