Certification of completion for 1.5 CEUs given at the end.
Learn several aspects of how to assess for domestic violence.
Gain access to several different types of resources that can be used during a domestic violence perpetrator group.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once registered.
About the Course
This is a free course.
You will need to create a login to access your courses.
As of the current Thinkific design, the cursor cannot move around the video. If you exit out of the course and close Thinkific, the video will automatically start over. If you plan to take a break during the video, please leave the Thinkfic course paused and opened in a tab. Once a video is complete, the next video can be played. Thank you for your understanding.
You will receive a certificate verifying your hours completed in the course.
You will learn about useful topics such as:
- Information about domestic violence treatment.
- Understanding why couples' counseling can be harmful in a domestic violence situation.
- Learning what areas to access when doing couples' counseling.
- Learning about the four global areas of change that can be taught in a domestic violence perpetrator group.
- Gain an understanding of the ins and outs of running a domestic violence perpetrator treatment group.
What if I lose my certificate?
We highly recommend storing your certificate electronically upon receiving it. Records pertaining to the workshop will be stored by ABWCS for 2 years after completion and will require a $15 reprinting fee. After 2 years, we will not be able to provide any copies of your records.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once purchased.
Our office staff is available to help at (360) 281-6824 during Pacific Standard Time (PST) business hours. Please leave a voicemail and we will respond within one business day.