Certification of completion for 6 CEUs given at the end.
Education about codependency, boundaries, and family dynamics.
Outside resources, tools, and support groups information for ACOA.
New rules to live by that support healthy boundaries.
This Codependency and ACOA training course is open to anyone and would be beneficial for
How do I know if I am codependent? Answer the following questions.
- Do you often say Yes when you want to say No?
- Do you often feel hurt and resentful when your help is not appreciated?
- Do you often spend much of your time helping others but not enough time helping yourself?
- Do you often spend much of your time worrying about other people and their problems?
- Do you often feel responsible for other people’s feelings, thoughts, choices, and lives?
About the Course
- Pricing reflects a processing fee.
- As of the current Thinkific design, the cursor cannot move around the video. If you exit out of the course and close Thinkific, the video will automatically start over. If you plan to take a break during the video, please leave the Thinkfic course paused and opened in a tab. Once a video is complete, the next video can be played. Thank you for your understanding.
You will learn about useful topics with real-life applications such as:
- Education on Codependency, including definition and intent of the term.
- Identifying family dynamics that product codependent patterns.
- Codependent characteristics and behaviors.
- What are boundaries, how to impose and maintain them?
- Caring Vs Caregiving.
- Identify beliefs that support caring for personal needs.
What if I lose my certificate?
We highly recommend storing your certificate electronically upon receiving it. Records pertaining to the workshop will be stored by ABWCS for 2 years after completion and will require a $15 reprinting fee. After 2 years, we will not be able to provide any copies of your records.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once purchased.
Our office staff is available to help at (360) 281-6824 during Pacific Standard Time (PST) business hours. Please leave a voicemail and we will respond within one business day.