Certification of completion for 6 CEUs given at the end.
Teaches about working with ADHD and codependency.
Challenges preconceived notions about working with individuals with ADHD.
Learn and practice new tools and relationship responses.
This Codependency and ADHD training course is open to anyone. This course would be beneficial for
- Counselors who want to learn more about working with codependency and ADHD and treatment techniques.
- Individuals with ADHD and/or codependency who want to learn how to manage these.
- Family members and other support systems who looking into educational awareness regarding ADHD.
About the Course
- Pricing reflects a processing fee.
- As of the current Thinkific design, the cursor cannot move around the video. If you exit out of the course and close Thinkific, the video will automatically start over. If you plan to take a break during the video, please leave the Thinkfic course paused and opened in a tab. Once a video is complete, the next video can be played. Thank you for your understanding.
You will learn about useful topics with real-life applications such as:
- Education on ADHD and Codependency
- Ways to examine preconceived notions about these topics.
- Examine beliefs, thinking, and life experiences that promote codependent habits.
- Learn to deal with the shame associated with ADHD and codependency. Dealing with shame not only frees up the psyche, but it also frees up the ability to be innovative and creative.
What if I lose my certificate?
We highly recommend storing your certificate electronically upon receiving it. Records pertaining to the workshop will be stored by ABWCS for 2 years after completion and will require a $15 reprinting fee. After 2 years, we will not be able to provide any copies of your records.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once purchased.
Our office staff is available to help at (360) 281-6824 during Pacific Standard Time (PST) business hours. Please leave a voicemail and we will respond within one business day.